Sunday, February 20, 2011

Glory Hole Columbus Oh

homework ............ KING OF THE CANARY


And away !!!!!!! km off again to grind, this morning we been in Rimini for the first round of the season Mare Monte Verde 2011, many runners in this year's list even though the race is not over 'competitive ....... the homework was really easy, the path I know well NO !. With the usual companions left the first time and now a normal thing, as I'm getting ready I go ...... Ciro eponymous blog he was looking for a parking lot, I greet him and after a transient warming to hit the trail that will take us to 12 km in the hills of Rimini.

My group paws, one after the first km of the plain facts in small steps at first ascents decided to go on ahead and just brawl and ........... I to throw headlong pursuit of the fugitives, wiggled her hips, pelvis and legs like mad, trying not to lose even one meter, the boss pulls, Gabriele seeking control, I throw a bucket with water from my boat out in some way not to drown, at the top of the first and the first signs of demanding top performance .......... my antagonists given the poor preparation and a few kilometers in my legs let go (in their normal form easily beats me ).......... but now I and my scepter.

They tell me to go, do not wait, I'm a little hesitant but then I go to my own personal rhythm ...... sixth gear and the ignition off as I make a fool pulling the remaining km to see the limit, I keep under my expectations to the finish catching a lot of people are very happy with the current permanent state of grace we hope ..... hard. Hello Beli

0 comments:

Post a Comment